After getting Turkish citizenship, a person can get all the benefits like an ordinary Turkish citizen, which includes;
1. Free education.
2. Full medical rights.
3. Holders can get benefits from Pension Programs.
4. A citizenship holder has the right to vote in all sorts of elections.
5. Permanent right of work and investment opportunity in Turkey without any limitations.
6. 6-8% rental income per annum, with a faster return of investment.
7. Yearly 20-25% rise in the actual cost of the property, especially in Yalova City.
8. Visa-free travel in more than 110 countries around the globe.
9. Turkish Government allows dual citizenship to Turkish passport holders. The Passport has a validity of 10 years after it is issued for the first.